What is the name of your school? Is big or small? What do you like best about your school?
Giải giùm nhé mọi ngTopic 1
My school is Tân Việt secondary school. It is small
I like English best. Because it very useful
I live in Hưng Yên province
there are 7 rooms in my house
My house is smallMy favorite school is a beautiful school. It is a big and large school. The school has many trees and there has enough stadiums and sporting yards for students to play. The thing I expect the most, that is a great learning school with many modern equipments. One more thing, the students of the school are friendly and helpful and the teachers are good too. That’s all of the school in my dream.Topic 1:
1. What is the name of your school? (Tên của trường bạn là gì)
Trả lời: The name of my school is…. (điền tên trường bạn vào nhé^^)
Ví dụ: The name of my school is Nguyen Binh Khiem.
2. Is it big or small? (Trường của bạn to hay nhỏ)
Nếu trường bạn to thì trả lời: My school is big. Còn nếu trường bạn nhỏ thì trả lời là: My school is small.
3. What do you like best about your school? (Bạn thích điều gì nhất về trường bạn?)
Trả lời: I like … (liệt kê điều mà em thích nhất) best about my school.
Ví dụ: I like the garden at my school best because it is very beautiful and colorful.
4. What subject do you like? Why? (Bạn thích môn học nào? Vì sao)
Trả lời: I like … (kể tên môn học đó ra). Because… (kể lý do)
Ví dụ: I like English because it’s very interesting.
5. Talk about your school where you study. (Nói về ngôi trường nơi mà em đang học)
Ví dụ: My school where i study is very beautiful. Its name is Nguyen Binh Khiem. It’s very big. It’s on the Nguyen Binh Khiem street. My school is very beautiful, i like all of my school but i like the garden best because it’s very pretty and colorful. There are 30 teachers and 365 students at my school. Everyone is very kind and sociable. I love my school very much.Topic 2:
1. Where do you live? (Bạn sống ở đâu?)
Trả lời: I live in/on/at ….
Ví dụ: I live in Hai Phong.
2. How many rooms are there in your house?
Trả lời: There are + số đếm + rooms + in my house
Ví dụ: There are eight rooms in my house: a living room, two bathrooms, two bedrooms, a kitchen and a music room and a dinning room.
3. Is your house big or small? (Ngôi nhà của bạn to hay nhỏ?)
Trả lời: My house + be + big (nếu nhà bạn to) hoặc small (nếu nhà bạn nhỏ)
Ví dụ: My house is very big.
4. Talk about your house (Nói về ngôi nhà của bạn)
I live in a house in Hai Phong. The house is in a big and quiet street in Vinh An district of Hai Phong. It takes about half an hour to go to the city center. The house was built 5 years ago. It isn’t a big house and has two floors. In my house there are 84 main rooms: a living room, a dining room, two bedrooms. Besides, we have a kitchen, two bathrooms and a toilet and a music room. We have a little but pretty garden; my family often spend our free time there to grow plant and vegetables. Next to the garden there is a small yard where my children often play after school. In my house, I like the living room is my favorite one. This room was painted light green, so we feel very pleasant. In this room, there is a tea table, a sofa and a television. On the wall there is a couple of oil paintings. After dinner, our family often spend time together talking to each other or watching a favorite TV program. We often receive our guests in this room. I love my house. Everyday when I come back home from work, I have a warm feeling of being together with my whole family.Topic 3:
(Làm tương tự như trên nhé, mình ghi đáp án luôn nha ^^)
1. Yes, i have many friends.
2. My best friend is Mai.
3. I usually go to the zoo or go to the cinema with my best friend.
4. My best friend classmate is Long. The first reason why I like her most is her beauty. She is tall and has long black hair and beautiful eyes. Not only she have a pretty appearance but also has good character. When I feel sad or stressful, she is always by my side and encourage me to overcome difficult challenges in my life. I’m so grateful for it. We have same hobbies. We both enjoy singing karaoke reading comic books and going shopping. We like going to the cinema but sometimes we like go to the museum. In addition to that, we have many memorable anniversary. We are so lucky that we get to know each other. I hope that our friendship can last long.Topic 4:
My best friend is Lan. We have known each other since we were 10 years old. However we became best friends when we were at grade 7. At that time I was very bad at English and it was who helped me improve my English. Now she lives with her parents in Nguyen Trai street.
If I were to describe how she looks I would say she is very pretty. She has long black hair a straight nose and a small pointed chin. She is quite slim. She doesn t like to dress up so I usually see her wearing jeans and a T – shirt. She has a very nice personality and a wonderful sense of humour but she can also get a little depressed from time to time. I can always count on her to be honest and to give me the best advice.
What I like about Lan is that she has same hobbies with me. We both enjoy singing karaoke reading comic books and going shopping. We like going to the cinema but sometimes can t agree on which movie to see. In addition since I am better in Maths and Chemistry and she is better in English and languages we can always help each other if we get confused about a difficult homework assignment. We are so lucky that we get along so well. I hope that our friendship can last longTopic 3: My friend
1. I have many friends.
2. My best friend is…( tên bạn thân.)
3. I usually go out and Go swimming or play badminton with …(tên của bạn thân)
4. My best friend is …(tên bạn tthân). She …(tuổi của bạn thân) years old.She has long black hair and big brown eyes. She IS hard working and confident. She is also friendly. She loves animals and reading comic books.We usually go to school together. We often do our homework together and she helps me a lot. I also like her.